I'm not really savvy at this blog thing, so here are a bunch of pictures of our family!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mothers Day Weekend
Eric made us a great Mothers Day dinner! But before Mothers Day dinner, we had a really busy weekend...Ryan went with Eric to his friend Maddie's 1st Birthday Party (while I worked Saturday Morning). Then, I took him swimming with Henry at Auntie Mich's pool...the water was cold, but Ryan was happy, so I was happy! Later that night, we joined the Solomon's for a picnic at the Dunwoody Nature Center. Ryan ate 2 corn muffins and some macaroni. He crawled around in the dirt all night and was as dirty as I have ever seen him! The last picture of him is not a great one, but I finally got one of Ryan standing on his own! He does this for about 5 seconds and then gets so excited that he falls over. It's fun to watch him get so excited about standing! Ryan wishes his Grandma and Nanna a happy mothers day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment